Google AdSense is an advertising platform that permits you to run ads on your own website, blog, or YouTube channel and get paid when users click on them. The ads are created from businesses that use Google’s AdWords platform.
Advantage & Disadvantage of Making Money from Google AdSense:
- It’s free to join.
- Eligibility criteria are easy, which means you can monetize your website or blog even when it’s new.
- Google pays on a monthly basis by direct deposit if you meet the $100 criteria.
- You can run ads on different websites from one AdSense account.
- Google’s AI is very strong; it can terminate your account in an instant if you break the rules.
- Like all forms of online income, you need to get traffic on our website, blogs, YouTube channels to earn money.
- When visitors click on an AdSense ad, you can earn some money initially, but if your visitor also leaves your site, then it means you lose the opportunity to earn more money with higher-paying affiliate products or services.
Types of AdSense Ads
- Text: Text ads use words, either as an Ad Unit (one offer) or a Link Unit (list of offers), and come in different styles, shapes & sizes.
- Images: Image ads are graphic ads. It shows in a variety of shapes & sizes.
- Rich Media: This is a very interactive ad type that can include HTML, video, and flash.
- Animated Image
- AdSense for Search: This permits you to have a Google search box on your websites, blogs.
Google AdSense Payments:
Google pays through direct deposit or checks monthly your earnings reach or exceed $100. If you do not earn $100 in one month, your earnings roll over to the next month. Every time you reach the $100 threshold, Google can issue payment in the next month.
Making Money from Google AdSense:
- Read and adhere to Google’s rules: Webmasters should fit Google’s webmaster policies, additionally because of the AdSense program policy.
- Don’t click on your own ads or raise others to click on them: Google is not forgiving concerning breaking the foundations, thus make certain to stick to them.
- Have nice content your target Audience needs to read: Ultimately, money is formed, whether or not through AdSense or different proof strategies, by providing valuable content and quality traffic to your blog or website.
- Use honest, organic traffic-building website marketing techniques: SEO and article marketing are effective in obtaining free traffic to your site.
- Make your website/blog is optimized for mobile responsiveness: The number of people who use mobile devices is very high. Also, make sure you’re using responsive ads so that Google can send appropriate ad sizes with proper shapes to mobile devices viewing your site.
- Have ads on top of the fold: This is often the section of your page that’s viewable while not scrolling.
- Monitor your results: Google will overwhelm you with tools and feedback however do your best to investigate your knowledge to visualize what it says concerning your results thus you’ll be able to create the foremost of your effort.
- Read email from Google: This could be particularly vital if Google is causing a warning, concerning one thing it does not like on your website.
Other Programs besides AdSense:
There are several ad network programs just like Google AdSense, such as Media.net and InfoLinks, etc. Some would possibly need a traffic threshold, thus you would like to optimize till your website is established and drive regular traffic before being accepted.
Most have similar rules for Google. In most cases, you’ll be able to run multiple ad networks on your website while not violating terms of service; however, you will need to browse the foundations of every network before doing it.